Personal information protection
- ensure that the purposes of collecting personal information are as clearly defined as possible, and that collected information is only used for the intended purposes;
- put in place and take necessary security management measures to ensure that collected personal information is kept safe;
- in principle, not supply collected personal information to any third party without the permission of the person concerned;
- respond promptly to any request from an individual to disclose, correct, or cease using that individual's personal information, to the extent that is reasonable;
- follow all laws and other conventions relating to personal information and continue to improve the Japan Economic Research Institute's rules, security management measures and so on that relate to personal information.